- Design inspired by Seiko's first precision chronographs, developed for international sporting competitions in 1964
- Powered by light energy - no battery change required
- 6-month power reserve once fully charged
- Chronograph measures up to 60 minutes of elapsed time in 1/5-second increments with split time measurement function
- Black dial with sand-blasted texture and black subdials
- Date calendar
- 24-hour subdial
- Beige LumiBrite hands and markers
- Curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface
- Black tachymeter bezel
- Screwdown caseback
- Case diameter: 39.0mm
- Stainless steel case and bracelet
- Tri-fold push button release clasp
- Water-resistant to 10 bar, 100 meters (330 feet)
- Caliber V192
With over 40 years in the timepiece industry, our goal is to make you a happy customer like thousands of others that have done business with us over the years. We carry iconic brands at tremendous prices, with fresh inventory coming in almost daily.
As seen in
By Marco Jimenez on May 2, 2020.
The watch actually came earlier than expected and the green is very vibrant and beautiful. Holds a very nice presence on my 7in wrist but had to remove 3 links. Feels very premium and an amazing value. Overall this watch is wonderful.
By David on March 16, 2021.
Received a day early seller promptly responded to my inquiry and handled it well!!
By Elly F. on January 1, 2020.
This seller went the extra mile to get this item here by Christmas! I ordered it too late and it wasn't expected to arrive until two days after Christmas, but without my even requesting, Prime Time Shop got the item in the mail with fast enough shipping for it to arrive the day BEFORE Christmas! Thank you!!!
Authorized retailer. Always new. Original packing & warranties. Friendly, knowledgeable & easily accessible customer service. American, family owned and operated. Miraculous shipping speed.