- Presage Style '60s Collection
- Inspired by the styles of the 1960s, including the 1964 "Crown Chronograph," Japan's first watch with a stopwatch function
- Fine mechanical watchmaking from Japan
- Automatic with manual winding capability
- 21,600 vibrations per hour
- Power reserve: approximately 41 hours
- 29 jewels
- Green dial
- Power reserve and date displays
- Beige LumiBrite hands and markers
- Box-shaped crystal
- Black bezel
- Screwdown see-through caseback
- Case diameter: 40.8mm
- Stainless steel case
- Weathered brown leather strap
- Water-resistant to 5 bar, 50 meters (165 feet)
- Caliber 4R57
With over 40 years in the timepiece industry, our goal is to make you a happy customer like thousands of others that have done business with us over the years. We carry iconic brands at tremendous prices, with fresh inventory coming in almost daily.
As seen in
By Marco Jimenez on May 2, 2020.
The watch actually came earlier than expected and the green is very vibrant and beautiful. Holds a very nice presence on my 7in wrist but had to remove 3 links. Feels very premium and an amazing value. Overall this watch is wonderful.
By David on March 16, 2021.
Received a day early seller promptly responded to my inquiry and handled it well!!
By Elly F. on January 1, 2020.
This seller went the extra mile to get this item here by Christmas! I ordered it too late and it wasn't expected to arrive until two days after Christmas, but without my even requesting, Prime Time Shop got the item in the mail with fast enough shipping for it to arrive the day BEFORE Christmas! Thank you!!!
Authorized retailer. Always new. Original packing & warranties. Friendly, knowledgeable & easily accessible customer service. American, family owned and operated. Miraculous shipping speed.