- Silver-tone 18mm woven stainless steel bracelet fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- Green striated dial with full markers & luminous hands; day-date window at 3 o'clock
- Silver-tone 38mm stainless steel case with domed acrylic crystal
- ‘True to the Past’ battery hatch on caseback
- Water resistant to 50m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
Following on the heels of our Q Timex 1979 reissue, Q Timex Falcon Eye adds some refinement to our Q Timex series. Reissued for today, we recreated every detail. The result is a refined watch retaining every ounce of soul and character from the era that inspired it. This season we offer a vivid green dial against a stainless-steel finish - striking enough to make everyone green with envy.
With over 40 years in the timepiece industry, our goal is to make you a happy customer like thousands of others that have done business with us over the years. We carry iconic brands at tremendous prices, with fresh inventory coming in almost daily.
As seen in
By Marco Jimenez on May 2, 2020.
The watch actually came earlier than expected and the green is very vibrant and beautiful. Holds a very nice presence on my 7in wrist but had to remove 3 links. Feels very premium and an amazing value. Overall this watch is wonderful.
By David on March 16, 2021.
Received a day early seller promptly responded to my inquiry and handled it well!!
By Elly F. on January 1, 2020.
This seller went the extra mile to get this item here by Christmas! I ordered it too late and it wasn't expected to arrive until two days after Christmas, but without my even requesting, Prime Time Shop got the item in the mail with fast enough shipping for it to arrive the day BEFORE Christmas! Thank you!!!
Authorized retailer. Always new. Original packing & warranties. Friendly, knowledgeable & easily accessible customer service. American, family owned and operated. Miraculous shipping speed.